Weighted least-squares estimators of parametric functions of the regression coefficients under a general linear model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshio Takane & Yongge Tian & Haruo Yanai, 2007. "On constrained generalized inverses of matrices and their properties," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 59(4), pages 807-820, December.
- Yongge Tian & M. Beisiegel & E. Dagenais & C. Haines, 2008. "On the natural restrictions in the singular Gauss–Markov model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 553-564, July.
- Tian, Yongge & Takane, Yoshio, 2008. "Some properties of projectors associated with the WLSE under a general linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1070-1082, July.
- Yongge Tian & Yoshio Takane, 2009. "On V-orthogonal projectors associated with a semi-norm," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(2), pages 517-530, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Changli Lu & Yuqin Sun & Yongge Tian, 2013. "On relations between weighted least-squares estimators of parametric functions under a general partitioned linear model and its small models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(5), pages 707-722, July.
- Huang, Yunying & Zheng, Bing, 2015. "The additive and block decompositions about the WLSEs of parametric functions for a multiple partitioned linear regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 123-135.
- Yuqin Sun & Rong Ke & Yongge Tian, 2014. "Some overall properties of seemingly unrelated regression models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 98(2), pages 103-120, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral linear regression model; Parametric functions; WLSE; Projection matrix; Unbiasedness of estimator; Uniqueness of estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:62:y:2010:i:5:p:929-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .