Weighted least-squares estimators of parametric functions of the regression coefficients under a general linear model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshio Takane & Yongge Tian & Haruo Yanai, 2007. "On constrained generalized inverses of matrices and their properties," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 59(4), pages 807-820, December.
- Yongge Tian & M. Beisiegel & E. Dagenais & C. Haines, 2008. "On the natural restrictions in the singular Gauss–Markov model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 553-564, July.
- Tian, Yongge & Takane, Yoshio, 2008. "Some properties of projectors associated with the WLSE under a general linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1070-1082, July.
- Yongge Tian & Yoshio Takane, 2009. "On V-orthogonal projectors associated with a semi-norm," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(2), pages 517-530, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Changli Lu & Yuqin Sun & Yongge Tian, 2013. "On relations between weighted least-squares estimators of parametric functions under a general partitioned linear model and its small models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(5), pages 707-722, July.
- Huang, Yunying & Zheng, Bing, 2015. "The additive and block decompositions about the WLSEs of parametric functions for a multiple partitioned linear regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 123-135.
- Yuqin Sun & Rong Ke & Yongge Tian, 2014. "Some overall properties of seemingly unrelated regression models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 98(2), pages 103-120, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral linear regression model; Parametric functions; WLSE; Projection matrix; Unbiasedness of estimator; Uniqueness of estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:62:y:2010:i:5:p:929-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.