On waiting time distributions associated with compound patterns in a sequence of multi-state trials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Robin & J.-J. Daudin, 2001. "Exact Distribution of the Distances between Any Occurrences of a Set of Words," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(4), pages 895-905, December.
- Hirano, Katuomi & Aki, Sigeo, 2003. "Number of occurrences of subpattern until the first appearance of a pattern and geometric distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 259-262, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sankaran, P.G. & Midhu, N.N., 2010. "On waiting time distributions for patterns in a sequence of multistate trials," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1798-1805, December.
- Kiyoshi Inoue & Sigeo Aki, 2014. "On sooner and later waiting time distributions associated with simple patterns in a sequence of bivariate trials," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(7), pages 895-920, October.
- Yu-Fei Hsieh & Tung-Lung Wu, 2013. "Recursive equations in finite Markov chain imbedding," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(3), pages 513-527, June.
- Athanasios Rakitzis & Demetrios Antzoulakos, 2015. "Start-up demonstration tests with three-level classification," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-21, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCompound pattern; Scan; Run; Multi-state trials; Enumeration schemes; Conditional distribution; Probability function; Probability generating function; Double generating function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:61:y:2009:i:2:p:499-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .