On waiting time distributions associated with compound patterns in a sequence of multi-state trials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Robin & J.-J. Daudin, 2001. "Exact Distribution of the Distances between Any Occurrences of a Set of Words," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(4), pages 895-905, December.
- Hirano, Katuomi & Aki, Sigeo, 2003. "Number of occurrences of subpattern until the first appearance of a pattern and geometric distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 259-262, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sankaran, P.G. & Midhu, N.N., 2010. "On waiting time distributions for patterns in a sequence of multistate trials," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1798-1805, December.
- Kiyoshi Inoue & Sigeo Aki, 2014. "On sooner and later waiting time distributions associated with simple patterns in a sequence of bivariate trials," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(7), pages 895-920, October.
- Yu-Fei Hsieh & Tung-Lung Wu, 2013. "Recursive equations in finite Markov chain imbedding," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(3), pages 513-527, June.
- Athanasios Rakitzis & Demetrios Antzoulakos, 2015. "Start-up demonstration tests with three-level classification," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-21, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCompound pattern; Scan; Run; Multi-state trials; Enumeration schemes; Conditional distribution; Probability function; Probability generating function; Double generating function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:61:y:2009:i:2:p:499-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.