Confidence Intervals for Quantiles and Tolerance Intervals Based on Ordered Ranked Set Samples
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Balakrishnan, 1989. "Recurrence relations among moments of order statistics from two related sets of independent and non-identically distributed random variables," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(2), pages 323-329, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morteza Amini & Narayanaswamy Balakrishnan, 2015. "Pooled parametric inference for minimal repair systems," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 605-623, June.
- Omer Ozturk & N. Balakrishnan, 2009. "Exact two-sample nonparametric test for quantile difference between two populations based on ranked set samples," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(1), pages 235-249, March.
- Amini, Morteza & Balakrishnan, N., 2013. "Nonparametric meta-analysis of independent samples of records," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 70-81.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0454-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Al-Omari, Amer Ibrahim, 2012. "Ratio estimation of the population mean using auxiliary information in simple random sampling and median ranked set sampling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 1883-1890.
More about this item
KeywordsOrder statistics; Confidence interval; Expected width; Quantile; Percentage reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:58:y:2006:i:4:p:757-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .