On the estimation of ordered means of two exponential populations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abramovich, Felix & Besbeas, Panagiotis & Sapatinas, Theofanis, 2002. "Empirical Bayes approach to block wavelet function estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 435-451, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Eeden, Constance & V. Zidek, James, 2001. "Estimating one of two normal means when their difference is bounded," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 277-284, February.
- Yuan-Tsung Chang & Nobuo Shinozaki, 2002. "A Comparison of Restricted and Unrestricted Estimators in Estimating Linear Functions of Ordered Scale Parameters of Two Gamma Distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(4), pages 848-860, December.
- Sampson, Allan R. & Singh, Harshinder & Whitaker, Lyn R., 2003. "Order restricted estimators: some bias results," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 299-308, February.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:80:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0615-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Youhei Oono & Nobuo Shinozaki, 2006. "Estimation of error variance in ANOVA model and order restricted scale parameters," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 739-756.
- Garren Steven T., 2003. "Improved estimation of medians subject to order restrictions in unimodal symmetric families," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 21(4/2003), pages 367-380, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic efficiency; exponential distribution; isotonic regression; maximum likelihood estimation; mean square error;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:43:y:1991:i:2:p:347-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .