On tests for detecting change in mean when variance is unknown
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Ying (Ingrid) Yueh & Pal, Nabendu, 1992. "A sequence of improvements over the James-Stein estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 302-317, August.
- Maruyama, Yuzo, 2004. "Stein's idea and minimax admissible estimation of a multivariate normal mean," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 320-334, February.
- Kuriki, Satoshi & Takemura, Akimichi, 2000. "Shrinkage Estimation towards a Closed Convex Set with a Smooth Boundary," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 79-111, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bill Russell & Dooruj Rambaccussing, 2016. "Breaks and the Statistical Process of Inflation: The Case of the ‘Modern’ Phillips Curve," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 294, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Cheng, Tsung-Lin, 2009. "An efficient algorithm for estimating a change-point," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 559-565, March.
- Watson, G. S., 1995. "Detecting a change in the intercept in multiple regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 69-72, April.
- Narayanaswamy Balakrishnan & Laurent Bordes & Christian Paroissin & Jean-Christophe Turlot, 2016. "Single change-point detection methods for small lifetime samples," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(5), pages 531-551, July.
- Venkata Jandhyala & Stergios Fotopoulos & Ian MacNeill & Pengyu Liu, 2013. "Inference for single and multiple change-points in time series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 423-446, July.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11336-016-9531-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1057_jors.2009.160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jouini, Jamel & Boutahar, Mohamed, 2005. "Evidence on structural changes in U.S. time series," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 391-422, May.
- Albert Vexler & Chengqing Wu, 2009. "An Optimal Retrospective Change Point Detection Policy," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 542-558.
- Hirotsu, Chihiro & Srivastava, Muni S., 2000. "Simultaneous confidence intervals based on one-sided max t test," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 25-37, August.
- Pedro André Cerqueira, 2014. "Business Cycle Synchronization and Volatility Shifts," GEMF Working Papers 2014-19, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:27:y:1975:i:1:p:479-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .