On minimum variance unbiased estimation for truncated binomial and negative binomial distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter & Padmanabhan, A. R., 1992. "On the bootstrap and the trimmed mean," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 132-153, April.
- Falk, Michael, 1997. "Asymptotic independence of median and MAD," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 341-345, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papageorgiou, H. & David, Katerina M., 1995. "On a class of bivariate compounded Poisson distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 93-104, April.
- Ch. Charalambides, 1976. "The asymptotic normality of certain combinatorial distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 28(1), pages 499-506, December.
- Ajit Chaturvedi & Neeraj Tiwari & Sanjay Kumar, 2007. "Some remarks on classical and bayesian reliability estimation of binomial and poisson distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 683-693, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:27:y:1975:i:1:p:235-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .