Web page importance ranking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert Hoijtink, 1990. "A latent trait model for dichotomous choice data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 641-656, December.
- Victor Chepoi & Bernard Fichet, 1997. "Recognition of Robinsonian dissimilarities," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 14(2), pages 311-325, September.
- Vladimir Batagelj & Matevz Bren, 1995. "Comparing resemblance measures," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(1), pages 73-90, March.
- Ahmed N. Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj & Daniel Mihalko, 2006. "On Similarity Indices and Correction for Chance Agreement," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 23(2), pages 301-313, September.
- J. Gower & P. Legendre, 1986. "Metric and Euclidean properties of dissimilarity coefficients," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 3(1), pages 5-48, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPage ranking; Web link structure analysis; Content similarity of Web pages; m-Clicks-ahead recommendations; 68M11; 68P10; 68U15; 68U35; 68W27; 90B60;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:5:y:2011:i:2:p:113-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .