Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romina Gambacorta & Maria Iannario, 2013. "Measuring Job Satisfaction with CUB Models," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(2), pages 198-224, June.
- Roderick McDonald, 1982. "A note on the investigation of local and global identifiability," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 101-103, March.
- D'Elia, Angela & Piccolo, Domenico, 2005. "A mixture model for preferences data analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 917-934, June.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A mixture likelihood approach for generalized linear models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Schofield, Normal & Martin, Andrew D. & Quinn, Kevin M. & Whitford, Andrew B., 1998. "Multiparty Electoral Competition in the Netherlands and Germany: A Model Based on Multinomial Probit," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 257-293, December.
- Grn, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich, 2009. "Dealing with label switching in mixture models under genuine multimodality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 851-861, May.
- Salvatore Ingrassia & Simona Minotti & Giorgio Vittadini, 2012.
"Local Statistical Modeling via a Cluster-Weighted Approach with Elliptical Distributions,"
Journal of Classification,
Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 29(3), pages 363-401, October.
- Salvatore Ingrassia & Simona Caterina Minotti & Giorgio Vittadini, 2011. "Local Statistical Modeling via Cluster-Weighted Approach with Elliptical Distributions," Working Papers 20111001, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Maria Iannario, 2012. "Modelling shelter choices in a class of mixture models for ordinal responses," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:1-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .