Fixing Fiscal Federalism to Improve Canada’s Productivity Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Serge Coulombe & Jean-François Tremblay, 2004. "Literacy, Human Capital and Growth," Working Papers 0407E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Morissette, Rene & Picot, Garnett, 2005. "Low-paid Work and Economically Vulnerable Families over the Last Two Decades," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005248e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Rene Morissette & Anick Johnson, 2005. "Are good jobs disappearing in Canada?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 23-56.
- Ronald Schettkat, 2002. "Regulation in the Dutch and German Economies at the Root of Unemployment?," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Johnson, Anick & Morissette, Rene, 2005. "Are Good Jobs Disappearing in Canada?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005239e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 1997. "Employee Training: An International Perspective," MPRA Paper 25754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Tax; Employment Insurance; Unemployment Insurance; Fiscal Federalism; Federalism; Transfers;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:11:y:2005:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .