The Impact Of The Constitutional And Supranational Limitations To The Reformation Of The Albanian Commercial Law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Henrekson & Tino Sanandaji, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and the theory of taxation," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 167-185.
- Mikael Stenkula, 2012. "Taxation and entrepreneurship in a welfare state," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 77-97, July.
- Donald Bruce & John Deskins, 2012. "Can state tax policies be used to promote entrepreneurial activity?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 375-397, May.
More about this item
Keywordscompany; merchant; Albanian commercial law; European Law; approximation; harmonization.;
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sja:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:366-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin-Silviu Sararu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .