Operating Cycle And Nonprofit Organizations Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalsky, Grzegorz, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes in Intrinsic Liquidity Value in Non-Profit Institutions," MPRA Paper 43397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2012.
- Mamcarczyk Mariola & Zieniuk Paweł, 2020. "Funding of Public Benefit Activity with 1% of Personal Income Tax Scheme: Empirical Research," Journal of Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, Sciendo, vol. 28(4), pages 86-106, December.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes In Intrinsic Liquidity Value In Non-Profit Institutions," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(2), pages 139-158, June.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity value; short-run financial management; financial liquidity; liquid assets; working capital.;
All these keywords.
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shc:jaresh:v:3:y:2011:i:3:p:584-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fcuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Claudiu Chiru (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fcuspro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.