Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takero Ibuki & Shunsuke Higano & Sei Suzuki & Jun-ichi Inoue & Anirban Chakraborti, 2013. "Statistical inference of co-movements of stocks during a financial crisis," Papers 1309.1871, arXiv.org.
- Beaver, Kevin M. & Rowland, Meghan W. & Schwartz, Joseph A. & Nedelec, Joseph L., 2011. "The genetic origins of psychopathic personality traits in adult males and females: Results from an adoption-based study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 426-432.
- Silvia ANGELONI, 2013. "The Strategic Plan for Tourism Development in Italy," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 106-120, June.
- Alina Putan & Dan Ioan Topor & Maria Gheorghian, 2012. "Cognitive Meanings Of Management Control In Estimating The Degree For Achieving The Strategy," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(14), pages 1-7.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2014.
"African financial development dynamics: big time convergence,"
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 160-194, July.
- Asongu Simplice, 2012. "African Financial Development Dynamics: Big Time Convergence," Working Papers 12/003, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "African Financial Development Dynamics: Big Time Convergence," MPRA Paper 36053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2015.
"Conspicuous Consumption, Inequality and Debt: The Nature of Consumption-driven Profit-led Regimes,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2012. "Conspicuous consumption, inequality and debt: The nature of consumption-driven profit-led regimes," Economics working papers 2012-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dirk Helbing, 2013. "Economics 2.0: The Natural Step towards A Self-Regulating, Participatory Market Society," Papers 1305.4078, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Christian Kroll, 2011. "Wie wollen wir zukünftig leben? Internationale Erfahrungen bei der Neuvermessung von Fortschritt und Wohlergehen," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 186, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Alagappan, L. & Orans, R. & Woo, C.K., 2011. "What drives renewable energy development?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5099-5104, September.
- Roberto Esposti & Giulia Listorti, 2013.
"Agricultural price transmission across space and commodities during price bubbles,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 125-139, January.
- Esposti, Roberto & Listorti, Giulia, 2011. "Agricultural Price Transmission Across Space and Commodities During Price Bubbles," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114338, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Giulia LISTORTI, 2011. "Agricultural Price Transmission Across Space and Commodities During Price Bubbles," Working Papers 367, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Aleksander Janes, 2011. "Managing Sustainability with a Little Help from Statistical Methods?," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Hagspiel, Simeon & Jägemann, Cosima & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Brown, Tom & Cherevatskiy, Stanislav & Tröster, Eckehard, 2013. "Cost-Optimal Power System Extension under Flow-Based Market Coupling," EWI Working Papers 2013-9, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Scharfenkamp, Katrin & Dilger, Alexander, 2012. "Socio-demographic characteristics and human capital of the German federal government's members," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2012, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Ragip Ege & Herrade Igersheim & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2016. "Transcendental vs. comparative approaches to justice: a reappraisal of Sen's dichotomy," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 521-543, August.
- Trommlerová, Sofia Karina & Klasen, Stephan & Leßmann, Ortrud, 2015.
"Determinants of Empowerment in a Capability-Based Poverty Approach: Evidence from The Gambia,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-15.
- Sofia Karina Trommlerová & Stephan Klasen & Ortrud Lessmann, 2013. "Determinants of Empowerment in a Capability Based Poverty Approach: Evidence from The Gambia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 147, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Sitabhra Sinha & Uday Kovur, 2013. "Uncovering the network structure of the world currency market: Cross-correlations in the fluctuations of daily exchange rates," Papers 1305.0239, arXiv.org.
- Baruch Fischhoff, 2011. "Applying the science of communication to the communication of science," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(4), pages 701-705, October.
- Ragip Ege & Herrade Igersheim & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2016.
"Transcendental vs. comparative approaches to justice: a reappraisal of Sen's dichotomy,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 521-543, August.
- Ragip Ege & Herrade Igersheim & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2012. "Transcendental vs. Comparative Approaches to Justice : A Reappraisal of Sen’s Dichotomy," Working Papers of BETA 2012-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gupta, Sudakshina & Mukherjee, Aparajita, 2013. "Utilization of passenger transport subsidy in Kolkata: A case study of Calcutta State Transport Corporation," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 3-10.
- Dan Topor & Ioana Dorin & Alina Putan, 2011. "The Role Of Cost Information In Decision-Making. Case Study," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(13), pages 1-15.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2012-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaromir Baxa & Michal Franta & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Miroslav Plasil & Marek Rusnak & Borek Vasicek, 2013. "Transmission of Monetary Policy," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 1, volume 11, number rb11/1 edited by Jan Babecky & Roman Horvath.
- Barkoulas, John T. & Chakraborty, Atreya & Ouandlous, Arav, 2012. "A metric and topological analysis of determinism in the crude oil spot market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 584-591.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Nordin, Ramli, 2012. "The symbolic universe of Cyberjaya, Malaysia," MPRA Paper 39210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanley, Janet & Lucas, Karen, 2013. "Workshop 6: The public agenda: What is working and what is missing," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 294-299.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sen:rebelj:v:56:i:4:y:2011:p:378-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Petra Van den Bempt). General contact details of provider: http://www.rebel-journal.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.