Exploratory Innovation, Exploitative Innovation, And Ambidexterity: The Impact Of Environmental And Organizational Antecedents
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael, 2007. "Ambidexterity as a Dynamic Capability: Resolving the Innovator's Dilemma," Research Papers 1963, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Vinit Parida & Tom Lahti & Joakim Wincent, 2016. "Exploration and exploitation and firm performance variability: a study of ambidexterity in entrepreneurial firms," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 1147-1164, December.
- Avimanyu Datta, 2011. "Combining Networks, Ambidexterity and Absorptive Capacity to Explain Commercialization of Innovations: A Theoretical Model from Review and Extension," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(4), pages 2-25, December.
- Sébastien Brion & Caroline Mothe & Maréva Sabatier, 2010.
"The Impact Of Organisational Context And Competences On Innovation Ambidexterity,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(02), pages 151-178.
- Sébastien Brion & Caroline Mothe & Mareva Sabatier, 2010. "The impact of organizational context and competences on innovation ambidexterity," Post-Print hal-00936801, HAL.
- Riviezzo, Angelo & Garofano, Antonella & Napolitano, Maria Rosaria & Marino, Vittoria, 2015. "Moving forward or running to standstill? Exploring the nature and the role of family firms’ strategic orientation," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 190-205.
- Avimanyu Datta, 2011. "Review and Extension on Ambidexterity: A Theoretical Model Integrating Networks and Absorptive Capacity," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(1), pages 2-22, March.
- Lee, Jeoung Yul & MacMillan, Ian C., 2008. "Managerial knowledge-sharing in chaebols and its impact on the performance of their foreign subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 533-545, October.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:896-907 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9469-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Strese, Steffen & Adams, Daniel R. & Flatten, Tessa C. & Brettel, Malte, 2016. "Corporate culture and absorptive capacity: The moderating role of national culture dimensions on innovation management," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1149-1168.
- Prange, Christiane & Verdier, Sylvie, 2011. "Dynamic capabilities, internationalization processes and performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 126-133, January.
- Vahlne, Jan-Erik & Jonsson, Anna, 2017. "Ambidexterity as a dynamic capability in the globalization of the multinational business enterprise (MBE): Case studies of AB Volvo and IKEA," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 57-70.
- Oana Buliga & Christian W. Scheiner & Kai-Ingo Voigt, 2016. "Business model innovation and organizational resilience: towards an integrated conceptual framework," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(6), pages 647-670, August.
- Kammerlander, Nadine & Burger, Dominik & Fust, Alexander & Fueglistaller, Urs, 2015. "Exploration and exploitation in established small and medium-sized enterprises: The effect of CEOs' regulatory focus," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 582-602.
- Jimmi Normann Kristiansen & Frank Gertsen, 2015. "Is Radical Innovation Management Misunderstood? Problematising The Radical Innovation Discipline," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-23, December.
- Guktae Kim & Moon-Goo Huh, 2015. "Exploration and organizational longevity: The moderating role of strategy and environment," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 389-414, June.
- Adriano OlÃmpio Tonelli & AndrÃ© Luiz Zambalde & Mozar JosÃ© de Brito & Paulo Henrique de Souza Bermejo, 2016. "The Theory of Practice and the Development of Ambidexterity in Software Innovation Process," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 13(3), pages 26-47, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbidexterity; Exploration/Exploitation; Organizational and Environmental Antecedents;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:57:y:2005:i:4:351-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.