Food Safety in Southeast Asia: Challenges Facing the Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ollinger, Michael & MacDonald, James M. & Madison, Milton E., 2000. "Structural Change In U.S. Chicken And Turkey Slaughter," Agricultural Economics Reports 34049, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Dyck, John H. & Nelson, Kenneth E., 2003. "Structure Of The Global Markets For Meat," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33701, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Martinez, Stephen W., 2002. "Vertical Coordination Of Marketing Systems: Lessons From The Poultry, Egg, And Pork Industries," Agricultural Economics Reports 34051, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie), 2004. "Cross-sector Comparisons of Poultry Production in The Philippines," Working Papers 12896, University of New England, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sigrid C. O. Wertheim-Heck & Gert Spaargaren, 2016. "Shifting configurations of shopping practices and food safety dynamics in Hanoi, Vietnam: a historical analysis," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(3), pages 655-671, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sag:seajad:v:4:y:2007:i:2:p:83-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mariliza V. Ticsay). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/searcph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .