Race in Early Tobacco Advertising
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2005. "Two Different Export-Oriented Growth Strategies: Accumulation and Distribution in Turkey and South Korea," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 65-89, January.
- Jonathan P. Goldstein, 1999. "Predator–Prey Model Estimates of the Cyclical Profit Squeeze," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 139-173, June.
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2008. "Distribution and growth reconsidered: empirical results for six OECD countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 479-511, May.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, July.
- Desai, Meghnad, 1973. "Growth cycles and inflation in a model of the class struggle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 527-545, December.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Eckhard Hein & Lucas Grafl, 2011.
"Globalization and the effects of changes in functional income distribution on aggregate demand in Germany,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 1-23.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Eckhard Hein & Lucas Grafl, 2007. "Globalization and the effects of changes in functional income distribution on aggregate demand in Germany," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp114, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Hein, Eckhard & Grafl, Lucas, 2007. "Globalization and the effects of changes in functional income distribution on aggregate demand in Germany," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1104, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Philip Arestis & Eckhard Hein & Edwin Le Héron, 2007. "Aspects of Modern Monetary and Macroeconomic Policies," Post-Print halshs-00155170, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican tobacco advertising; minorities; exploitation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:43:y:2011:i:3:p:340-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.