Capacity Utilization, Inflation, and Monetary Policy: The DumÃ©nil and LÃ©vy Macro Model and the New Keynesian Consensus
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Lavoie, 2010. "Surveying Short-run and Long-run Stability Issues with the Kaleckian Model of Growth," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Skott, 2010.
"Growth, Instability and Cycles: Harrodian and Kaleckian Models of Accumulation and Income Distribution,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Skott, 2008. "Growth, instability and cycles: Harrodian and Kaleckian models of accumulation and income distribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- repec:mes:postke:v:39:y:2016:i:4:p:593-624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Soumya Datta, 2016.
"Macrodynamics of debt-financed investment-led growth with interest rate rules,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 593-624, October.
- Datta, Soumya, 2014. "Macrodynamics of debt-financed investment-led growth with interest rate rules," MPRA Paper 56713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; central bank; inflation; capacity utilization; new Keynesian; Marxism;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:39:y:2007:i:4:p:586-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.