The economic costs of military conflict
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:151-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kimbrough, Erik & Laughren, Kevin & Sheremeta, Roman, 2017.
"War and Conflict in Economics: Theories, Applications, and Recent Trends,"
80277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Kevin Laughren & Roman Sheremeta, 2017. "War and Conflict in Economics: Theories, Applications, and Recent Trends," Discussion Papers dp17-10, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Kevin Laughren & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2017. "War and Conflict in Economics: Theories, Applications, and Recent Trends," Working Papers 17-13, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Herbst, Luisa & Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2017.
"Balance of power and the propensity of conflict,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 168-184.
- Luisa Herbst & Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2014. "Balance of power and the propensity of conflict," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-13_2, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Morath, Florian & Herbst, Luisa & Konrad, Kai A., 2015. "Balance of power and the propensity of conflict," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112837, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:479-500 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:epc:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:21-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Yang-Ming & Sanders, Shane & Walia, Bhavneet, 2015. "The costs of conflict: A choice-theoretic, equilibrium analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 62-65.
- David Hebert, 2015. "John J. Pitney and John-Clark Levin, Private anti-piracy navies: How warships for hire are changing maritime security," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 365-369, September.
- McBride, Michael & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2014.
"Conflict, settlement, and the shadow of the future,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 75-89.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "Conflict, Settlement, and the Shadow of the Future," Working Papers 080922, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "Conflict, Settlement, and the Shadow of the Future," CESifo Working Paper Series 2897, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:cai:repdal:redp_273_0307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bove Vincenzo & Elia Leandro, 2014. "The impact of American and British involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq on health spending, military spending and economic growth," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Olaf J. de Groot & Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Bruck, 2015. "The Global Economic Burden of Violent Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 199, Households in Conflict Network.
- repec:kap:theord:v:85:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11238-018-9661-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- McBride, Michael & Skaperdas, Stergios & Tsai, Pi-Han, 2018.
"Why go to court? Bargaining failure under the shadow of trial with complete information,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 151-168.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas & Pi-Han Tsai, 2014. "Why Go to Court? Bargaining Failure under the Shadow of Trial with Complete Information," Working Papers 131406, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Bove & Leandro Eliay & Ron P Smith, 2014. "The relationship between panel and synthetic control estimators of the effect of civil war," BCAM Working Papers 1406, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
More about this item
Keywordsconflict; economic costs; war;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:51:y:2014:i:2:p:245-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.