The Adverse Effect of Transnational and Domestic Terrorism on Growth in Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Sandler, Todd, 2014. "Immigration policy and counterterrorism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 112-123.
- Efobi, Uchenna & Asongu, Simplice, 2016.
"Terrorism and capital flight from Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 81-94.
- Uchenna Efobi & Simplice Asongu, 2016. "Terrorism and Capital Flight from Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/022, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Uchenna, Efobi & Asongu, Simplice, 2016. "Terrorism and Capital Flight from Africa," MPRA Paper 74651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khusrav Gaibulloev & Todd Sandler & Donggyu Sul, "undated". "Reevaluating Terrorism and Economic Growth: Dynamic Panel Analysis and Cross-Sectional Dependence," Economics Working Papers 02-03/2013, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Rafat Mahmood & Michael Jetter, 2018. "Communications Technology and Terrorism," CESifo Working Paper Series 6995, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bassil Charbel, 2013. "Macroeconomic Consequences of War and Terrorism in Lebanon," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 415-429, December.
- Khusrav Gaibulloev & Javed Younas, 2016. "Conflicts and domestic bank lending," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 315-331, December.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Amar Iqbal ANWAR, 2013.
"Foreign Financial Flows and Terrorism In Developing Countries,"
2013-2014_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2013.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Yasin Mughal, 2018. "Foreign Financial Flows and Terrorism In Developing Countries," Working Papers hal-01885149, HAL.
- Uchenna EFOBI & Simplice Asongu, 2015. "How Terrorism Explains Capital Flight from Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/034, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Bassil Charbel, 2014. "The Effect of Terrorism on Tourism Demand in the Middle East," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(4), pages 1-16, December.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:178:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0606-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Sandler, Todd & Younas, Javed, 2016. "Trade and Terrorism: A Disaggregated Approach," Working Papers 2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 30 Jan 2017.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2015. "The Economics Of Counterterrorism: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 131-157, February.
- Jovanovic, Mario, 2011. "Financial Uncertainty in Germany and its Impact on Western European Terrorism," Ruhr Economic Papers 296, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Chuku Chuku & Isip Ima-Abasi & Abang Dominic, 2017. "Working Paper 284 - Growth and Fiscal Consequences of Terrorism in Nigeria," Working Paper Series 2410, African Development Bank.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Sandler, Todd, 2014. "The effects of terrorism on trade: a factor supply approach," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 96(3), pages 229-241.
More about this item
Keywordsconflict; domestic terrorism; fixed-effects panel; growth in Africa; transnational terrorism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:355-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.