Agriculture, Poverty, and Postwar Reconstruction: Micro-Level Evidence from Northern Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:oxdevs:v:45:y:2017:i:2:p:125-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tilman Brück & Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp & Alexandra Avdeenko & Andrew Tedesco, 2016.
"Measuring Violent Conflict in Micro-level Surveys: Current Practices and Methodological Challenges,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 29-58.
- Bruck,Tilman & Justino,Patricia & Verwimp,Philip & Tedesco,Andrew Anthony, 2016. "Measuring violent conflict in micro-level surveys : current practices and methodological challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7585, The World Bank.
- Arias, María Alejandra & Ibáñez, Ana María & Zambrano, Andrés, 2019.
"Agricultural production amid conflict: Separating the effects of conflict into shocks and uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 165-184.
- María Alejandra Arias & Ana María Ibáñez & Andres Zambrano, 2017. "Agricultural Production Amid Conflict: Separating the Effects of Conflict into Shocks and Uncertainty," HiCN Working Papers 245, Households in Conflict Network.
- Çağatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2017.
"Violent conflict and inequality,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 125-144, April.
- Cagatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Violent conflict and inequality," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 12910, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Bircan, Cagatay & Brück, Tilman & Vothknecht, Marc, 2010. "Violent Conflict and Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 4990, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cagatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Violent Conflict and Inequality," HiCN Working Papers 77, Households in Conflict Network.
- Cagatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Violent Conflict and Inequality," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1013, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giesbert, Lena & Schindler, Kati, 2012.
"Assets, Shocks, and Poverty Traps in Rural Mozambique,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1594-1609.
- Giesbert, Lena & Schindler, Kati, 2010. "Assets, Shocks, and Poverty Traps in Rural Mozambique," GIGA Working Papers 150, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lena Giesbert & Kati Schindler, 2010. "Assets, Shocks, and Poverty Traps in Rural Mozambique," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1073, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tilman Brück & Patricia Justino & Charles Patrick MartinShields, 2017. "Conflict and development: Recent research advances and future agendas," WIDER Working Paper Series 178, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olaf J. de Groot & Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Bruck, 2015. "The Global Economic Burden of Violent Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 199, Households in Conflict Network.
- Martin-Shields, Charles P. & Stojetz, Wolfgang, 2019.
"Food security and conflict: Empirical challenges and future opportunities for research and policy making on food security and conflict,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 150-164.
- Martin-Shields, Charles & Stojetz, Wolfgang, 2018. "Food security and conflict: Empirical challenges and future opportunities for research and policy making on food security and conflict," ESA Working Papers 288954, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:117:y:2019:i:c:p:184-195 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:46:y:2009:i:3:p:377-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.