Some Methodological Aspects Concerning The Statistical Determination Of Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasile V. Dumitrescu & Gheorghe Savoiu, 2016. "Major Issues Of Statistical Quantification Of Current Inflation In Accordance With Romania’S Total Gross Revenues Of Population – The Necessity For A “General Index Of Inflation” (Gii)," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(10), pages 14-24, October.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral inflation index (GII); proportions and correlations; focused/directed selection; selection; structuring and grouping criteria; nomenclatures; principles of homogeneity and representativeness; modalities of determining the content; the scope and the construction of specific indexes; of partial; and interpret indexes;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:10:p:82-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .