Aspects Regarding the Need of Accessible Information Technology in Computer Assisted Learning for Persons with Disabilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basher, Syed Abul & Haug, Alfred A. & Sadorsky, Perry, 2012.
"Oil prices, exchange rates and emerging stock markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 227-240.
- Syed Abul Basher & Alfred Haug & Perry Sadorsky, 2010. "Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and Emerging Stock Markets," Working Papers 1014, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Haug, Alfred A. & Sadorsky, Perry, 2011. "Oil prices, exchange rates and emerging stock markets," MPRA Paper 30140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Rangan & Modise, Mampho P., 2013.
"Macroeconomic Variables and South African Stock Return Predictability,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 612-622.
- Rangan Gupta & Mampho P. Modise, 2011. "Macroeconomic Variables and South African Stock Return Predictability," Working Papers 201107, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Birz, Gene & Lott Jr., John R., 2011. "The effect of macroeconomic news on stock returns: New evidence from newspaper coverage," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2791-2800, November.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; e-accessibility; e-inclusion; design for all; disabilities; computer-assisted learning; assistive technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:60:y:2012:i:3:p:20-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .