Economic and social aspects regarding mathematical models in aluminum alloy technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zuzana Janko & Gurleen Popli, 2015.
"Examining the link between crime and unemployment: a time-series analysis for Canada,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(37), pages 4007-4019, August.
- Zuzana Janko & Gurleen Popli, 2013. "Examining the Link between Crime and Unemployment: A Time Series Analysis for Canada," Working Papers 2013001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2003. "Crime in Urban Areas: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 42106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2012.
"Temporal causality and the dynamics of crime in Turkey,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(9), pages 704-720, July.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2012. "Temporal Causality and the Dynamics of Crime in Turkey," MPRA Paper 41794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Fougère & Francis Kramarz & Julien Pouget, 2009.
"Youth Unemployment and Crime in France,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 909-938, September.
- Fougère, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Pouget, Julien, 2006. "Youth Unemployment and Crime in France," IZA Discussion Papers 2009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denis Fougère & Francis Kramarz & Julien Pouget, 2007. "Youth Unemployment and Crime in France," Working Papers 2007-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Fougère, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Pouget, Julien, 2006. "Youth Unemployment and Crime in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 5600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic; social; mathematical modelling; Al alloys technology;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:8:y:2014:i:2:p:87-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .