Management issues of smart growing business: knowledge-oriented employees as a critical competitive factor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Domschke, Wolfgang, 1997. "Logistik: Rundreisen und Touren. 4. Aufl," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 8162, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatyana Bezrukova, 2014. "Providing innovational activity of enterprises of the real sector of the economy," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 57-63, June.
- D. Bogdanov, 2014. "Formation of the integrated system of the marketing information as the tool of perfection of marketing activity of innovative high school," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 16-24, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness smart growth; information society; organization; knowledge management; social factor; employees; decision making.;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:4:y:2012:i:2:p:65-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.