Ecotourism – conservation of the natural and cultural heritage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Domschke, Wolfgang, 1997. "Logistik: Rundreisen und Touren. 4. Aufl," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 8162, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina VASILE & Marius-Razvan SURUGIU & Ioana-Alexandra LOGIN, 2016. "Heritage entrepreneurship and ecotourism. A new vision on ecosystem protection and in-situ specific activities for cultural heritage consumption," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 42(1(51)), pages 139-154, june.
- Datta Debajit & Banerji Suranjana, 2015. "Local Tourism Initiative in an Eastern Himalayan Village: Sustainable Ecotourism or Small-scale Nature Exploitation?," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 27(27), pages 33-49, March.
- repec:ora:jrojbe:v:2:y:2017:i:2:p:37-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsecotourism; business biodiversity; local cultures; sustainable development; geopark;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:87-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.