Precautionary Saving and Health Risk. Evidence from Italian Households Using a Time Series of Cross Sections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2007.
"Health care quality, economic inequality, and precautionary saving,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 327-346.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2006. "Health Care Quality, Economic Inequality, and Precautionary Saving," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0020, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Valentina Conti & Claudio Cricelli & Joanna Kopinska & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2016. "Modeling public health care expenditure using patient level data: Empirical evidence from Italy," CEIS Research Paper 367, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Feb 2016.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Brunetti, Marianna & Maestas, Nicole, 2012.
"Household portfolio choices, health status and health care systems: A cross-country analysis based on SHARE,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1320-1335.
- Vincenzo Atella & Marianna Brunetti & Nicole Maestas, 2011. "Household Portfolio Choices, Health status and Health Care Systems A Cross-Country Analysis Based on SHARE," CEIS Research Paper 183, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jan 2011.
- Marco Angrisani & Vincenzo Atella & Marianna Brunetti, 2016. "Public Health Insurance and Household Portfolio Choices: Unraveling Financial “Side Effects” of Medicare," CEIS Research Paper 382, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Feb 2017.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:51:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9919-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Chong-En & Wu, Binzhen, 2014. "Health insurance and consumption: Evidence from China’s New Cooperative Medical Scheme," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 450-469.
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:96:y:2006:i:3:p:113-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .