Deviations from Purchasing Power Parity: Any Role for the Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Amendola & Giovanni Vecchi & Bilal Al Kiswani, 2009.
"Il costo della vita al Nord e al Sud d’Italia, dal dopoguerra a oggi. Stime di prima generazione,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 99(2), pages 3-34, April-Jun.
- Amendola, Nicola & Vecchi, Giovanni & Al Kiswani, Bilal, 2010. "Il costo della vita al Nord e al Sud d'Italia dal dopoguerra a oggi. Stime di prima generazione," MPRA Paper 23486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:92:y:2002:i:4:p:167-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .