The International Exchange Rate System in the New Millennium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert A. Mundell, 2002. "The International Exchange Rate System in the New Millennium," 'Angelo Costa' Lectures Serie, SIPI Spa, issue Lect. III.
- Robert A. Mundell, 2001. "The International Exchange Rate System in the New Millennium," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 91(9), pages 7-48, November-.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siebert, Horst, 1997. "Labor market rigidities and unemployment in Europe," Kiel Working Papers 787, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Horst Siebert, 1997. "Labor Market Rigidities: At the Root of Unemployment in Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 37-54, Summer.
- John P Martin, 1998.
"What Works Among Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from OECD Countries' Experiences,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John P. Martin, 1998. "What Works Among Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence From OECD Countries' Experiences," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:91:y:2001:i:6:p:. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .