Syntactic Analysis And Identification Of The Social Properties In Spatial Arrangements Of Buildings: The Case Of The Houses Called Diar Charpenti In Eastern Hodna, Algeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aron, Janine & Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John N. & Murata, Keiko & Murphy, Anthony, 2010.
"Credit, housing collateral and consumption: evidence from the UK, Japan and the US,"
1002, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2010. "Credit, Housing Collateral and Consumption: Evidence from the UK, Japan and the US," Economics Series Working Papers 487, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Aron, Janine & Duca, John V & Muellbauer, John & Murata, Keiko & Murphy, Anthony, 2010. "Credit, Housing Collateral and Consumption: Evidence from the UK, Japan and the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 7876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodgers, Dennis & Beall, Jo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011.
"LATIN AMERICAN URBAN DEVELOPMENT INTO THE 21ST CENTURY: Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City,"
126532, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dennis Rodgers & Jo Beall & Ravi Kanbur, 2011. "Latin American Urban Development into the 21st Century Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sofia Elena Colesca, 2010. "Online Consumer Protection. Theories Of Human Relativism," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 694-699, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSpace syntax; architectural genotype; architectural phenotype; new type of habitat: Diar Charpenti; Hodna; Algeria.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:6:y:2011:i:4:p:78-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .