Sustainable Drinking Water Supply In Pune Metropolitan Region: Alternative Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjay RODE, 2009. "Equitable Distribution Of Drinking Water Supply In Municipal Corporations In Thane District," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 14-25, December.
- Sanjay RODE, 2014. "Drinking Water Supply Management Through Public Participation In Municipal Councils Of Pune District," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 79-98, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMetropolitan Region; Equitable distribution; Infrastructure;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:4:y:2009:i:1s:p:48-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .