Trends of the Innovative Development on the Macro and Micro Levels in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bodislav Dumitru Alexandru, 2012. "Countries Versus Corporations And Economies Versus Businesses...What Makes The Global Mechansim Work Better?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 51-56, September.
- Dumitru Alexandru Bodislav & Luoana Florentina Pascu & Bogdan Pascu, 2015. "The Future of Economic Policy Making: A Functional and Social Exploratory Perspective," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 107-113, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovative processes and development; business innovation; small and medium enterprises.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:5:p:573-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.