The Influence of Working Assets Efficiency Management on the Profitability of Trade in Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chisti Khalid Ashraf, 2012. "The Relationship between Working Capital Efficiency and Profitability," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 5(12), December.
- Chisti Khalid ASHRAF, 2012. "The relationship between working capital efficiency and profitability," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3, pages 21-45, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radojko LUKIC, 2016. "The Analysis of the Efficiency of Capital Investments in Trade of Serbia," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(1), pages 12-30, March.
- Radojko LUKIC, 2015. "The Analysis of Efficiency of Managing Inventories in Trade in Serbia," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 222-238, May.
- repec:rom:bemann:v:6:y:2016:i:1:p:16-35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsaccounts receivable; inventory; current liquidity; net working assets; cash cycle.;
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:14:y:2013:i:5:p:731-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .