Cross-Cultural Issues Related to Open Innovation in High-Tech Companies from Japan, Romania, Tunisia and Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela NECULITA & Daniela SARPE, 2010. "American Depression Impact on Economical Relations between European Union and United States of America," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 153-160.
- Marian NASTASE & Maria-Magdalena BARBU, 2011. "The Leadership Mix for Increasing the Organization’s Competitiveness," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 230-239, May.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni & Murat Yildizoglu & Mohamed Ayadi, 2011. "Export Behaviour and Propensity to Innovate in a Developing Country: The Case of Tunisia," Working Papers halshs-00608239, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsopen innovation; cultural profile; technology isolationist; technology sponge; technology broker; technology fountain.;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:13:y:2012:i:4:p:561-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .