The Effectiveness and the Efficiency of the Banking Supervisory Activity. An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ouchi, William, 1981. "Theory Z: How American business can meet the Japanese challenge," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 82-83.
- Ion Petrescu, 2009. "Managementul dezvoltarii durabile," Expert Books, The Expert Publishing House, edition 1, number 9789736181917.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imola Drigă & Codruța Dura & Ilie Răscolean, 2011. "Overview of the Caampl Early Warning System in Romanian Banking," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(2), pages 71-80.
More about this item
Keywordsprudential supervision; efficiency; effectiveness assessment; risk matrix.;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:12:y:2011:i:3:p:485-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .