Organizational Wellness Modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Pettigrew, Andrew & Massini, Silvia & Numagami, Tsuyoshi, 2000. "Innovative forms of organising in Europe and Japan," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 259-273, June.
- van Wijk, R.A.J.L. & van den Bosch, F.A.J., 2000. "Creating the N-Form Corporation as a Managerial Competence," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-24-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational wellness; mathematical models; social processes modelling.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:10:y:2009:i:4:p:622-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .