Main Features of SMEs Organisation System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rhys Andrews & George A. Boyne & Gareth Enticott, 2006. "Performance failure in the public sector," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 273-296, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matejun Marek, 2016. "Role of technology entrepreneurship in the development of innovativeness of small and medium-sized enterprises," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 20(1), pages 167-183, May.
- Matejun Marek, 2014. "The role of flexibility in building the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(1), pages 1-15, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; organization variable; entrepreneur; procesual organization; organization system; organization structure; function; activity; post; compartment; organization relationship; performance.;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:10:y:2009:i:3:p:405-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .