Sustainable Energy Implementation In Urban Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingwe Richard, 2014. "Public treasury looting for global North banking, public welfare denial, migration and sex-slave trafficking of Nigerians after colonialism," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 24(24), pages 1-21, June.
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2012. "Ways To Support The Development Of Regional Renewable Energy Projects In The European Union," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(2), pages 45-53, June.
- Andreea ZAMFIR & Ilinca HOTARAN, 2011. "Public-Private Partnership for Regional Development of Renewable Energy," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 209-213.
- Andreea Zamfir, 2012. "Development Of Regional Renewable Energy Projects In Romania Through Public-Private Partnerships," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 778-784, November.
- repec:rom:campco:v:7:y:2011:i:1:p:365-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2014. "Developing URBAN RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES FOR ROMANIA," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(4), pages 52-64, November.
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2013. "Modern Services For Developing Renewable Energy In The European Union," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(3), pages 31-42, September.
More about this item
Keywordspostneoliberalism; sustainable energy technologies; Nigeria; conventional energy technologies;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:mrpase:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:39-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.