Gerald Gaus: The Order of Public Reason - A Theory of Freedom and Morality in a Diverse and Bounded World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reuben, Ernesto & van Winden, Frans, 2008.
"Social ties and coordination on negative reciprocity: The role of affect,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 34-53, February.
- Ernesto Reuben & Frans van Winden, "undated". "Social Ties and Coordination on Negative Reciprocity: The Role of Affect," Discussion Papers 06-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ernesto Reuben & Frans van Winden, 2006. "Reciprocity and Emotions when Reciprocators Know each other," CESifo Working Paper Series 1674, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ernesto Reuben & Frans van Winden, 2004. "Reciprocity and Emotions when Reciprocators know each other," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-098/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- David Hugh-Jones & Roâ€™i Zultan, 2013.
"Reputation and Cooperation in Defense,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 57(2), pages 327-355, April.
- David Hugh-Jones & Ro'i Zultan, 2010. "Brothers in Arms: Cooperation in Defence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hugh Jones, David; Zultan, Ro'i, 2011. "Reputation and Cooperation in Defence," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 53, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- N. Lesca, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640604, HAL.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20040098 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGaus; contractualism; evolution; political philosophy; norm selection; authority; Humeanism; Kantianism; public reason;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rmm:journl:v:3:y:2012:i:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Friederike Pförtner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hfbfide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .