Mergers Under Entry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duarte Brito & Daniel Magueta, 2014. "Horizontal Mergers, Entry and International Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 923-943, November.
- Breinlich, Holger & Nocke, Volker & Schutz, Nicolas, 2013. "Cross-Border Price Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions -- A Quantitative Framework for Competition Policy," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79837, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- MIYAGIWA, Kaz & WAN, Jiangyun(Yunyun), 2015. "The Merger Paradox and R&D," IIR Working Paper 15-21, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- XiaoGang Che & Brad Humphreys, 2015.
"Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(2), pages 127-143, March.
- Che, XiaoGang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012. "Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America," Working Papers 2012-23, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107687899, March.
- Mason, Robin & Weeds, Helen, 2013. "Merger policy, entry, and entrepreneurship," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 23-38.
- Ben Mermelstein & Volker Nocke & Mark A. Satterthwaite & Michael D. Whinston, 2014.
"Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
20051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mermelstein, Ben & Nocke, Volker & Satterthwaite, Mark & Whinston, Michael, 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mermelstein, Ben & Nocke, Volker & Satterthwaite, Mark A. & Whinston, Michael D., 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," Working Papers 14-10, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Przemysław Jeziorski, 2014. "Estimation of cost efficiencies from mergers: application to US radio," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(4), pages 816-846, December.
- Andrew F. Daughety, 2006. "Cournot Competition," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0620, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Aydemir, Zava & Schmutzler, Armin, 2008. "Small scale entry versus acquisitions of small firms: Is concentration self-reinforcing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 133-146, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:36:y:2005:3:p:661-679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .