An R&D Race with Knowledge Accumulation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawid, H. & Kopel, M. & Kort, P.M., 2013. "R&D competition versus R&D cooperation in oligopolistic markets with evolving structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 527-537.
- Niko Jaakkola & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2017.
"Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Climate Policies with Anticipated Breakthrough Technology,"
OxCarre Working Papers
190, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Niko Jaakkola & Rick van der Ploeg, 2018. "Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Climate Policies with Anticipated Breakthrough Technology," CESifo Working Paper Series 6977, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benjamin Rene Kern & Juan Manuel Mantilla Contreras, 2014. "Mergers and the Incentives to Undertake Product Innovation Oriented R&D: First Steps Towards an Assessment Approach," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201417, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2011. "Career Concerns and Market Structure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1831R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2013.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Markovich, Sarit, 2010.
"Patents, imitation and licensing in an asymmetric dynamic R&D race,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Markovich, Sarit, 2006. "Patents, Imitation and Licensing in an Asymmetric Dynamic R&D Race," CEPR Discussion Papers 5481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovani, 2010.
"Process and product innovation: A differential game approach to product life cycle,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(2), pages 227-252.
- L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2004. "Process and Product Innovation: a Differential Game Approach to Product Life Cycle," Working Papers 529, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Markovich, Sarit, 2006. "Patents, Imitation and Licensing In an Asymmetric Dynamic R&D Race," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275706, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Joao Macieira, 2007. "Extending the Frontier: A Structural Model of Investment and Technological Competition in the Supercomputer Industry," Working Papers e07-10, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Steinmetz, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and the Effect of Knowledge Accumulation," Working Papers 053, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Bonatti, Alessandro & Rantakari, Heikki, 2014. "The Politics of Compromise," CEPR Discussion Papers 9910, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shalem, Roy & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2009. "The Market for R&D Failures," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275729, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Hyunbae Chun & Sung-Bae Mun, 2014. "Innovative Activities of an Incumbent and a Potential Entrant: An Empirical Exploration of the Role of Uncertainty in Product and Process Innovations," Working Papers 1406, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Lukach, R. & Kort, P.M. & Plasmans, J., 2007. "Optimal R&D investment strategies under the threat of new technology entry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 103-119, February.
- Nguyen, Thang, 2004. "Technological Progress in Races for Product Supremacy," MPRA Paper 235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2006.
- Lee, Jeongsik & Kim, Byung-Cheol & Lim, Young-Mo, 2011. "Dynamic competition in technological investments: An empirical examination of the LCD panel industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 718-728.
- Kuok Wei Chong & Nik Mohd Hazrul Nik Hashim, 2016. "Threats to New Product Innovativeness and the Effects of Supplier Influence Processes," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(1), pages 170-180, February.
- Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2014. "Research among Copycats: R&D, Spillovers, and Feedback Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-112/II, Tinbergen Institute, revised 22 Jun 2017.
- Dawid, Herbert & Keoula, Michel Y. & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M., 2015. "Product innovation incentives by an incumbent firm: A dynamic analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 411-438.
- Richard Gilbert, 2006. "Looking for Mr. Schumpeter: Where Are We in the Competition-Innovation Debate?," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 159-215 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:160-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ludkovski, Michael & Sircar, Ronnie, 2016. "Technology ladders and R&D in dynamic Cournot markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 127-151.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:34:y:2003:i:1:p:20-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.