Why Do Manufacturers Issue Coupons? An Empirical Analysis of Breakfast Cereals
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Schiefer & Stefan Hirsch & Monika Hartmann & Adelina Gschwandtner, 2013. "Industry, firm, year and country effects on profitability in EU food processing," Studies in Economics 1309, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- repec:aea:aejpol:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:91-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Englmaier, Florian & Gratz, Linda & Reisinger, Markus, 2012. "Price Discrimination and Fairness Concerns," Discussion Papers in Economics 12735, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fabra, Natalia & Montero, Juan Pablo, 2017. "Product Choice and Price Discrimination in Markets with Search Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2012.
"The Impact of Price Discrimination on Revenue: Evidence from the Concert Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 359-369, February.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2009. "The Impact of Price Discrimination on Revenue: Evidence from the Concert Industry," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 105, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2009. "The Impact of Price Discrimination on Revenue: Evidence from the Concert Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 7120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2009. "The Impact of Price Discrimination on Revenue: Evidence from the Concert Industry," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/04, European University Institute.
- Marcus Asplund & Rickard Eriksson & Niklas Strand, 2008. "PRICE DISCRIMINATION IN OLIGOPOLY: EVIDENCE FROM REGIONAL NEWSPAPERS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 333-346, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:2:p:240-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hal R. Varian, 2010. "Computer Mediated Transactions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1-10.
- Zhang, Jianqiang, 2016. "The benefits of consumer rebates: A strategy for gray market deterrence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 509-521.
- Ganesh Iyer & P.B. Seetharaman, 2003. "To Price Discriminate or Not: Product Choice and the Selection Bias Problem," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 155-178, June.
- Leemore Dafny & Christopher Ody & Matt Schmitt, 2017.
"When Discounts Raise Costs: The Effect of Copay Coupons on Generic Utilization,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 91-123, May.
- Leemore Dafny & Christopher Ody & Matthew Schmitt, 2016. "When Discounts Raise Costs: The Effect of Copay Coupons on Generic Utilization," NBER Working Papers 22745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Pozzi, 2012.
"Shopping Cost and Brand Exploration in Online Grocery,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 96-120, August.
- Andrea Pozzi, 2009. "Shopping Cost and Brand Exploration in Online Grocery," Working Papers 09-10, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107687899, December.
- STROUKAL Dominik, 2013. "Price Discrimination On The Marijuana Market: Schwag Or Endo?," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 8(2), pages 128-136, August.
- Udo Schmidt-Mohr & J. Villas-Boas, 2008. "Competitive product lines with quality constraints," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Stole, Lars A., 2007. "Price Discrimination and Competition," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- (Catherine) Zhang, Jie & Savage, Scott J. & Chen, Yongmin, 2015.
"Consumer uncertainty and price discrimination through online coupons: An empirical study of restaurants in Shanghai,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 43-55.
- Zhang, Jie & Savage, Scott & Chen, Yongmin, 2011. "Consumer uncertainty and price discrimination through online coupons: an empirical study of restaurants in Shanghai," MPRA Paper 34583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric T. Anderson & James D. Dana, Jr., 2009. "When Is Price Discrimination Profitable?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 980-989, June.
- Kutsal Dogan & Ernan Haruvy & Ram Rao, 2010. "Who should practice price discrimination using rebates in an asymmetric duopoly?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 61-90, March.
- Gil, Ricard & Riera-Crichton, Daniel & Ruzzier, Christian, 2016. "As Seen on TV: Price Discrimination and Competition in Television Advertising," MPRA Paper 75993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meghan Busse & Jorge Silva-Risso & Florian Zettelmeyer, 2006. "$1,000 Cash Back: The Pass-Through of Auto Manufacturer Promotions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1253-1270, September.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:132-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rennhoff, Adam D. & Serfes, Konstantinos, 2009. "Retailer price distributions and promotional activities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 91-95, May.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:104-113 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:33:y:2002:i:summer:p:319-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.