Firm Financial Condition and Airline Price Wars
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Riordan, 2003.
"How Do Capital Markets Influence Product Market Competition?,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(3), pages 179-191, December.
- Michael H. Riordan, 2003. "How Do Capital Markets Influence Product Market Competition?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(3_4), pages 179-191, December.
- John Kwoka & Kevin Hearle & Phillippe Alepin, 2016. "From the Fringe to the Forefront: Low Cost Carriers and Airline Price Determination," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(3), pages 247-268, May.
- Acharya, Viral V & Mora, Nada, 2011.
"Are Banks Passive Liquidity Backstops? Deposit Rates and Flows during the 2007-2009 Crisis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nada Mora, 2012. "Are Banks Passive Liquidity Backstops? Deposit Rates and Flows during the 2007-2009 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nada Mora, 2011. "Are banks passive liquidity backstops? deposit rates and flows during the 2007-2009 crisis," Research Working Paper RWP 11-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ferrï¿½s, Daniel & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Povel, Paul & Sertsios, Giorgio, 2017. "Capital Structure Under Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 12151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David A. Matsa, 2011. "Running on Empty? Financial Leverage and Product Quality in the Supermarket Industry," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 137-173, February.
- Lee, Hwa Ryung, 2009. "Bankruptcies and low-cost Carrier Expansion in the Airline Industry," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8g8639tn, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2013. "The competitive effects of firm exit," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 72-85.
- Lee, Hwa Ryung, 2009. "Does Bankruptcy Protection Harm the Airline Industry?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0s40v0x9, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Margaret C. Levenstein & Valerie Y. Suslow, 2011. "Breaking Up Is Hard to Do: Determinants of Cartel Duration," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 455-492.
- Huse, Cristian & Koptyug, Nikita, 2016. "Bailing on the car that wasn’t bailed out: bounding consumer reactions to financial distress," MPRA Paper 72796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven L. Puller & Anirban Sengupta & Steven N. Wiggins, 2009. "Testing Theories of Scarcity Pricing in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 15555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustafson, Matthew & Ivanov, Ivan T. & Ritter, John, 2014. "Financial Condition and Product Market Cooperation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Amalia R. Miller, 2010. "Did the Airline Tariff Publishing Case Reduce Collusion?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 569-586.
- Gustafson, Matthew T. & Ivanov, Ivan T. & Ritter, John, 2015. "Financial condition and product market cooperation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:64:y:2016:i:4:p:808-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leufkens Kasper & Peeters Ronald, 2008. "Focal prices and price cycles in an alternating price duopoly experiment," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Luís Cabral, 2005. "Collusion Theory: Where to Go Next?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 199-206, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:33:y:2002:i:summer:p:298-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.