Structural Estimation of the Affliated Private Value Auction Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2164-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Yingyao & McAdams, David & Shum, Matthew, 2013. "Identification of first-price auctions with non-separable unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 186-193.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Price, Michael K., 2012.
"Empirical implementation of nonparametric first-price auction models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 17-28.
- Daniel Henderson & John List & Daniel Millimet & Christopher Parmeter & Michael Price, 2011. "Empirical Implementation of Nonparametric First-Price Auction Models," Artefactual Field Experiments 00469, The Field Experiments Website.
- Daniel J. Henderson & John A. List & Daniel L. Millimet & Christopher F. Parmeter & Michael K. Price, 2011. "Empirical Implementation of Nonparametric First-Price Auction Models," NBER Working Papers 17095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tong Li & Bingyu Zhang, 2015. "Affiliation and Entry in First-Price Auctions with Heterogeneous Bidders: An Analysis of Merger Effects," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 188-214, May.
- Shneyerov, Artyom & Wong, Adam Chi Leung, 2011.
"Identification in first-price and Dutch auctions when the number of potential bidders is unobservable,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 574-582, June.
- Shneyerov, Art & Wong, Adam Chi Leung, 2008. "Identification in First-Price and Dutch Auctions when the Number of Potential Bidders is Unobservable," Microeconomics.ca working papers artyom_shneyerov-2008-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Waisman, Caio, 2016. "Identification and estimation of discriminatory auctions when bidders have private values and singleton demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 1-3.
- Brasil, Eric Universo Rodrigues & Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe, 2014. "Informational rents in oil and gas concession auctions in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 93-101.
- Aradillas-López, Andrés & Gandhi, Amit & Quint, Daniel, 2016. "A simple test for moment inequality models with an application to English auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 96-115.
- Sant'Anna, Marcelo Castello Branco, 2017. "Empirical analysis of scoring auctions for oil and gas leases," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 789, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ma, Jun & Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2016. "Inference for First-Price Auctions with Guerre, Perrigne, and Vuong's estimator," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2016-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Mar 2018.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "Policy by Public Procurement: Opportunities and Pitfalls," Umeå Economic Studies 915, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:33:y:2002:i:summer:p:171-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .