Oligopoly Price Discrimination and Resale Price Maintenance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajnish Kumar & Levent Kutlu, 2016. "Price Discrimination in Quantity Setting Oligopoly," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(4), pages 482-505, July.
- Bakó, Barna & Kálecz-Simon, András, 2012.
"Vertikális korlátozások - növelik vagy csökkentik a jólétet?. Érvek az irodalomból
[Vertical constraints - do they increase or reduce welfare?. Arguments in the literature]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1138-1159.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Huang, Deng-Shing & Hamilton, Gary G., 2003. "A market-power based model of business groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 459-485, August.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:1:y:2005:i:4:p:747-770. is not listed on IDEAS
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2011. "Multimarket Competition and Welfare Effects of Price discrimination," IKERLANAK 2011-55, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Matthew Burgess & Lewis Evans, 2005.
"Parallel Importation And Service Quality: An Empirical Investigation Of Competition Between Dvds And Cinemas In New Zealand,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 747-770.
- Evans, Lewis & Burgess, Matt, 2005. "Parallel Importation and Service Quality: An Empirical Investigation of Competition between DVDs and Cinemas in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 3849, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Asker, John & Bar-Isaac, Heski, 2016.
"Vertical Information Restraints: Pro- and Anti-Competitive Impacts of Minimum Advertised Price Restrictions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Asker & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2016. "Vertical Information Restraints: Pro- and Anti-Competitive Impacts of Minimum Advertised Price Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 22771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Wang, Jian-Cai, 2010. "Usefulness of resale price maintenance under different levels of sales-effort cost and system-parameter uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 513-525, June.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:147-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stole, Lars A., 2007. "Price Discrimination and Competition," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008.
"A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 228, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika E, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3n9000fg, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- David Andrés Camargo Mayorga & Johan Ricardo Páez Castillo & Ángel David Roncancio García, 2010. "Consideraciones teóricas y empíricas acerca del Resale Price Maintenance," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, December.
- Se Hoon Bang & Jaesoo Kim & Young-Ro Yoon, 2014. "Reverse Price Discrimination with Bayesian Buyers," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 286-308, June.
- Debapriya Sen & Giorgos Stamatopoulos, 2009. "Technology Transfer Under Returns To Scale," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 337-365, June.
- Kenji, Matsui, 2011. "Resale price maintenance for supply chains distributing products with demand uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 375-387, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:30:y:1999:i:autumn:p:441-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.