Do Firms' Product Lines Include Too Many Varieties?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans & Provoost, Thomas, 2010.
"Enhancing market power by reducing switching costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 131-133, November.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse & Thomas Provoost, 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 2449, CESifo Group Munich.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & DEGRYSE, Hans & PROVOOST, Thomas, 2010. "Enchancing market power by reducing switching costs," Working Papers 2010008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Provoost, T., 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," Discussion Paper 2008-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Zhijun & Rey, Patrick, 2013.
IDEI Working Papers
808, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chen, Zhijun & Rey, Patrick, 2013. "Competitive Cross-Subsidization," TSE Working Papers 13-450, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2016.
- Zhijun Chen & Patrick Rey, 2016. "Competitive Cross-Subsidization," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Lambertini, 2003. "The monopolist's optimal R&D portfolio," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 561-578, October.
- Inderst, Roman & Irmen, Andreas, 2005. "Shopping hours and price competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1105-1124, July.
- Timothy J. Richards & Stephen F. Hamilton & Koichi Yonezawa, 2017.
"Variety and the Cost of Search in Supermarket Retailing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(3), pages 263-285, May.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Yonezawa, Koichi & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2014. "Variety and the cost of search in supermarket retailing," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182778, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luis Garicano & Thomas N. Hubbard, 2003.
"Specialization, Firms, and Markets: The Division of Labor Within and Between Law Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
9719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas N Hubbard & Luis Garicano, 2003. "Specialization, Firms, and Markets: The Division of Labor Within and Between Law Firms," Working Papers 03-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Antonio Rosato, 2016.
"Selling substitute goods to loss-averse consumers: limited availability, bargains, and rip-offs,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(3), pages 709-733, August.
- Rosato, Antonio, 2013. "Selling Substitute Goods to Loss-Averse Consumers: Limited Availability, Bargains and Rip-offs," MPRA Paper 47168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h56210pa6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evens Salies, 2012.
"Product Innovation when Consumers have Switching Costs,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 31
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Salies, Evens, 2010. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," MPRA Paper 28884, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Feb 2011.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Sciences Po publications 28884, Sciences Po.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Sciences Po publications 2011-07, Sciences Po.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Working Papers hal-01069472, HAL.
- Dmitri Kuksov & J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 2010. "When More Alternatives Lead to Less Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 507-524, 05-06.
- Luca Lambertini, 2009.
"Optimal Product Proliferation in Monopoly: A Dynamic Analysis,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 1(1), pages 80-97, September.
- L. Lambertini, 2008. "Optimal Product Proliferation in Monopoly: A Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 648, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Homsombat, Winai & Lei, Zheng & Fu, Xiaowen, 2014. "Competitive effects of the airlines-within-airlines strategy – Pricing and route entry patterns," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-16.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:1:y:2005:i:4:p:679-705. is not listed on IDEAS
- Boudhayan Sen & Jiwoong Shin & K. Sudhir, 2012. "Demand Externalities from Co-Location," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1850, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Working Papers hal-01069477, HAL.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:1:p: is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Ritz, 2009. "Carbon leakage under incomplete environmental regulation: An industry-level approach," Economics Series Working Papers 461, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:330-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Richards & Stephen Hamilton, 2015. "Attribute Search in Online Retail Grocery Markets," Working Papers 1505, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jens Schmidt & Richard Makadok & Thomas Keil, 2016. "Customer-specific synergies and market convergence," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 870-895, May.
- Alessandro Gavazza, 2011.
"Demand spillovers and market outcomes in the mutual fund industry,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(4), pages 776-804, December.
- Gavazza, Alessandro, 2011. "Demand Spillovers and Market Outcomes in the Mutual Fund Industry," MPRA Paper 30074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Florez-Acosta & Daniel Herrera-Araujo, 2017. "Multiproduct retailing and buyer power: The effects of product delisting on consumer shopping behavior," PSE Working Papers halshs-01518146, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:28:y:1997:i:autumn:p:472-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.