Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Marion, 2015. "Sourcing from the Enemy: Horizontal Subcontracting in Highway Procurement," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 100-128, March.
- Yutian Chen, 2010. "Strategic Outsourcing between Rivals," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(2), pages 301-311, November.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:58-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manel Antelo & LluÃs Bru, 2018. "Option Contracts in a Vertical Industry," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 86(4), pages 533-557, July.
- Niu, Baozhuang & Wang, Yulan & Guo, Pengfei, 2015. "Equilibrium pricing sequence in a co-opetitive supply chain with the ODM as a downstream rival of its OEM," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 249-270.
- Walter Elberfeld, 2001. "Explaining Intraindustry Differences in the Extent of Vertical Integration," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(3), pages 465-477, September.
- Joaquín Andaluz, 2008. "Vertical product differentiation with subcontracting," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Xu, Jiayan & Feng, Yinbo & He, Wen, 2017. "Procurement auctions with ex post cooperation between capacity constrained bidders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1164-1174.
- Laura Rondi & Paola Valbonesi, 2017. "Pre- and post-award outsourcing: Temporary partnership versus subcontracting in public procurement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0211, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0169-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erol Taymaz & Yilmaz Kilicaslan, 2001. "Subcontracting dynamics and economic development: A study on textile and engineering industries," ERC Working Papers 0108, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2001.
- Lim, Wei Shi & Tan, Soo Jiuan, 2010. "Outsourcing suppliers as downstream competitors: Biting the hand that feeds," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 360-369, June.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:307-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang-yueh Chen & Tsai-chen Shen, 2010. "International Original Equipment Manufacturing And Original Design Manufacturing Contracts With Quality-Differentiated Products," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 305-323, August.
- Joaquín Andaluz, 2009. "Vertical product differentiation with subcontracting," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 785-798, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:24:y:1993:i:winter:p:570-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.