A Common Agency with Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dur, Robert & Roelfsema, Hein, 2010.
"Social exchange and common agency in organizations,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-63, January.
- Robert Dur & Hein Roelfsema, 2006. "Social Exchange and Common Agency in Organizations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-111/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Oct 2008.
- R Dur & H.J. Roelfsema, 2006. "Social Exchange and Common Agency in Organizations," Working Papers 06-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Robert Dur & Hein Roelfsema, 2007. "Social Exchange and Common Agency in Organizations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2030, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fiocco, Raffaele, 2016.
"The strategic value of partial vertical integration,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 284-302.
- Fiocco, Raffaele, 2014. "The strategic value of partial vertical integration," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 455, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fiocco, Raffaele, 2016. "The strategic value of partial vertical integration," Working Papers 2072/267267, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Semih Koray & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2001. "original papers : Multiprincipals multiagents incentive design," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 6(1), pages 5-40.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A, 1998. "On land use, minerals development, and institutional design in the American west," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 139-146, September.
- Esther Gal-Or, 1997. "Multiprincipal Agency Relationships as Implied by Product Market Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 235-256, June.
- Versaevel Bruno & Vencatachellum Désiré, 2009.
"R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-42, December.
- Désiré Vencatachellum & Bruno Versaevel, 2005. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche 05-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Désiré Vencatachellum & Bruno Versaevel, 2006. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Post-Print halshs-00142520, HAL.
- Bruno Versaevel & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2006. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Working Papers 0610, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Shinohara, Ryusuke, 2014.
"What factors determine the number of trading partners?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 428-441.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Ryusuke Shinohara, 2011. "What factors determine the number of trading partners?," ISER Discussion Paper 0808, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Markus Reisinger & Tim Paul Thomes, 2017.
"Manufacturer collusion: Strategic implications of the channel structure,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 923-954, December.
- Reisinger, Markus & Thomes, Tim Paul, 2017. "Manufacturer collusion: Strategic implications of the channel structure," DICE Discussion Papers 261, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Graham Mallard, 2014. "Static Common Agency And Political Influence: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 17-35, February.
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa & Piaser, Gwenaël, 2015.
"On Competing Mechanisms under Exclusive Competition,"
TSE Working Papers
15-609, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser, 2015. "On Competing Mechanisms under Exclusive Competition," Working Papers 2015-632, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Jeanine Miklós-Thal, 2012. "Colluding through suppliers," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 43(3), pages 492-513, September.
- Hongbin Cai & Walter Cont, 2004.
"Agency Problems and Commitment in Delegated Bargaining,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 703-729, December.
- Hongbin Cai & Walter Cont, 2000. "Agency Problems and Commitment in Delegated Bargaining," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1270, Econometric Society.
- Osano, Hiroshi, 1998. "Moral hazard and renegotiation in multi-agent incentive contracts when each agent makes a renegotiation offer," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 207-230, October.
- Esther Gal-Or & Mordechai Gal-Or, 2005. "Customized Advertising via a Common Media Distributor," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 241-253, July.
- Walter A Cont, 2001. "Essays on Contract Design: Delegation and Agency Problems, and Monitoring Under Collusion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000122, David K. Levine.
- Cecile Aubert & Jerome Pouyet, 2000. "Collusion Under Asymmetric Information and Institutional Incompleteness," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0806, Econometric Society.
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser, 2018. "On Competing Mechanisms under Exclusive Competition," CEIS Research Paper 441, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Aug 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:22:y:1991:i:summer:p:274-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.