The Theory of Business Strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael, 2007. "Ambidexterity as a Dynamic Capability: Resolving the Innovator's Dilemma," Research Papers 1963, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hicham SADOK & Youssef FAHMI & Sami BEN JABEUR & Abdellatif TAGHZOUTI, 2014. "La perception du capital immatériel par le marché financier Marocain: une étude exploratoire," Working Papers 2014-314, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, "undated".
"Creating, Capturing and Protecting Value: A Property Rights-based View of Competitive Strategy,"
IVS/CBS Working Papers
2002-03, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, 2002. "Creating, Capturing and Protecting Value A Property Rights-based View of CompetitiveStrategy," DRUID Working Papers 02-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Roland Kirstein & Matthias Peiss, 2013. "Quantitative Machtkonzepte in der Ökonomik," FEMM Working Papers 130004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Han T. J. Smit & Lenos Trigeorgis, 2017. "Strategic NPV: Real Options and Strategic Games under Different Information Structures," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(13), pages 2555-2578, December.
- Mohan Subramaniam, 2020. "Digital ecosystems and their implications for competitive strategy," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 9(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Aketch E. Ng’ong’a & Margaret Oloko & Charles M. Rambo & George Orwa, 2018. "Effect of Organizational Strategy on Performance of Companies Listed in Nairobi Securities Exchange in Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 8(5), pages 509-527, May.
- David Encaoua & Roger Guesnerie, 2006. "Politiques de la Concurrence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177629, HAL.
- Echchakoui, SaÃ¯d, 2016. "Relationship between sales force reputation and customer behavior: Role of experiential value added by sales force," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 54-66.
- Wu, Chi-Cheng & Chen, Ying-Ju & Cho, Yung-Jan, 2013. "Nested Network Effects in Online Free Games with Accessory Selling," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 158-171.
- Ieva Martinkenaite & Karl Joachim Breunig & Annita Fjuk, 2017. "Capable design or designing capabilities? An exploration of service design as an emerging organizational capability in Telenor – Martinkenaite," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 13(1), pages 69-87.
- William Comanor & H. Frech, 2015.
"Economic Rationality and the Areeda–Turner Rule,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Comanor, William S & Frech, Ted E, 2015. "Economic Rationality And The Areeda-Turner Rule," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7vq8v499, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Pankaj Ghemawat, 2006. "Dynamic Mixed Duopoly: A Model Motivated by Linux vs. Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1072-1084, July.
- Lillis, Bob & Sweeney, Mike, 2013. "Managing the fit between the views of competitive strategy and the strategic role of service operations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 564-590.
- Jackson A. Nickerson & James C. Yen, 2010. "Economizing and Strategizing," Chapters, in: Peter G. Klein & Michael E. Sykuta (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 15, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William E. Kovacic & Carl Shapiro, 2000.
"Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 43-60, Winter.
- Kovacic, William E. & Shapiro, Carl, 1999. "Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt5zb4g387, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- William E. Kovacic & Carl Shapiro, 2003. "Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking," Law and Economics 0303006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikko Ketokivi & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2020. "Transaction Cost Economics As a Theory of Supply Chain Efficiency," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 29(4), pages 1011-1031, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kőhegyi, Gergely & Selei, Adrienn & Kiss, Hubert János & Zsoldos, János, 2014. "Koopetíció - néhány elméleti és empirikus eredmény egy kooperatív elemeket tartalmazó versenyzői helyzetről [Coopetition": Some theoretical and empirical results of a competitive situation wit," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 1000-1021.
- Johan Graafland & Niels Noorderhaven, 2020. "Technological Competition, Innovation Motive and Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from Top Managers of European SMEs," De Economist, Springer, vol. 168(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Contractor, Farok J. & Dangol, Ramesh & Nuruzzaman, N. & Raghunath, S., 2020. "How do country regulations and business environment impact foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2).
- Adam Brandenburger & Harborne Stuart, 2007. "Biform Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 537-549, April.
- David Scheffman & Mary Coleman, 2002. "Current Economic Issues at the FTC," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(4), pages 357-371, December.
- Ghezzi, Antonio & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Frank, Alejandro Germán, 2015. "Strategy and business model design in dynamic telecommunications industries: A study on Italian mobile network operators," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 346-354.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:20:y:1989:i:spring:p:125-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.