The Theory of Business Strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.rje.org|
|Order Information:||Web: https://editorialexpress.com/cgi-bin/rje_online.cgi|
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael, 2007. "Ambidexterity as a Dynamic Capability: Resolving the Innovator's Dilemma," Research Papers 1963, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hicham SADOK & Youssef FAHMI & Sami BEN JABEUR & Abdellatif TAGHZOUTI, 2014. "La perception du capital immatériel par le marché financier Marocain: une étude exploratoire," Working Papers 2014-314, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, "undated".
"Creating, Capturing and Protecting Value: A Property Rights-based View of Competitive Strategy,"
IVS/CBS Working Papers
2002-03, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, 2002. "Creating, Capturing and Protecting Value A Property Rights-based View of CompetitiveStrategy," DRUID Working Papers 02-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- William Comanor & H. Frech, 2015. "Economic Rationality and the Areeda–Turner Rule," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Comanor, William S & Frech, Ted E, 2015. "Economic Rationality And The Areeda-Turner Rule," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7vq8v499, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Pankaj Ghemawat, 2006. "Dynamic Mixed Duopoly: A Model Motivated by Linux vs. Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1072-1084, July.
- Lillis, Bob & Sweeney, Mike, 2013. "Managing the fit between the views of competitive strategy and the strategic role of service operations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 564-590.
- Jackson A. Nickerson & James C. Yen, 2010. "Economizing and Strategizing," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William E. Kovacic & Carl Shapiro, 2000. "Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 43-60, Winter.
- Kovacic, William E. & Shapiro, Carl, 1999. "Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt5zb4g387, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- William E. Kovacic & Carl Shapiro, 2003. "Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking," Law and Economics 0303006, EconWPA.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kőhegyi, Gergely & Selei, Adrienn & Kiss, Hubert János & Zsoldos, János, 2014. "Koopetíció - néhány elméleti és empirikus eredmény egy kooperatív elemeket tartalmazó versenyzői helyzetről
[Coopetition": Some theoretical and empirical results of a competitive situation wit," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 1000-1021.
- Adam Brandenburger & Harborne Stuart, 2007. "Biform Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 537-549, April.
- David Scheffman & Mary Coleman, 2002. "Current Economic Issues at the FTC," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(4), pages 357-371, December.
- Ghezzi, Antonio & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Frank, Alejandro GermÃ¡n, 2015. "Strategy and business model design in dynamic telecommunications industries: A study on Italian mobile network operators," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 346-354.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:20:y:1989:i:spring:p:125-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed