Games Economists Play: A Noncooperative View
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.rje.org|
|Order Information:||Web: https://editorialexpress.com/cgi-bin/rje_online.cgi|
- J. Levin & L. Einav., 2012.
"Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2010. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 145-162, Spring.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan D. Levin, 2010. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," NBER Working Papers 15786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2010. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," Discussion Papers 09-010, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Oderanti, Festus Oluseyi & De Wilde, Philippe, 2010. "Dynamics of business games with management of fuzzy rules for decision making," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 96-109, November.
- Nicola Giocoli, 2015. "Old lady charm: explaining the persistent appeal of Chicago antitrust," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 96-122, March.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2012. "Old lady charm: explaining the persistent appeal of Chicago antitrust," MPRA Paper 39244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Eber, 2012. "Doping and Anti-doping Measures," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Sutton, 1995. "One Smart Agent," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 08, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- William Comanor & H. Frech, 2015. "Economic Rationality and the Areeda–Turner Rule," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Comanor, William S & Frech, Ted E, 2015. "Economic Rationality And The Areeda-Turner Rule," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7vq8v499, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Francisco Galera & José Luis Álvarez & Isabel Rodríguez-Tejedo, 2016. "Examples of unit tax superiority for a price-discriminating monopolist," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 158-167, February.
- Wicks, Rick, 2011. "Assumption without representation: the unacknowledged abstraction from communities and social goods," MPRA Paper 51674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Deschamps, 2013. "Pourquoi des politiques de concurrence ?," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-23, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Stephan Leitner & Doris Behrens, 2015. "On the fault (in)tolerance of coordination mechanisms for distributed investment decisions," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 251-278, March.
- Wolak, Frank A., 2010. "Using restructured electricity supply industries to understand oligopoly industry outcomes," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 227-246, December.
- Coate Malcolm B., 2008. "Theory Meets Practice: Barriers to Entry in Merger Analysis," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 183-212, June.
- Donald N. McCloskey, 1993. "Other Things Equal: The A-Prime/ C-Prime Theorem," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 235-238, Spring.
- Richard Schmalensee, 2012. "“On a Level with Dentists?” Reflections on the Evolution of Industrial Organization," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 41(3), pages 157-179, November.
- Nicola Giocoli, 2014. "Games judges don't play: predatory pricing and strategic reasoning in US antitrust," Supreme Court Economic Review, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 271-330.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2010. "Games judges don't play: predatory pricing and strategic reasoning in US antitrust," MPRA Paper 33810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmidt André & Voigt Stefan, 2007. "Bessere europäische Wettbewerbspolitik durch den „more economic approach“ ? Einige Fragezeichen nach den ersten Erfahrungen / Does the more economic approach lead to a better competition policy? Some ," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 58(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Christiansen, Arndt, 2005. "Der "more economic approach" in der EU-Fusionskontrolle - eine kritische Würdigung," Research Notes 21, Deutsche Bank Research.
- John Sutton, 1996. "Game Theoretical Models of Market Structure," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 15, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:20:y:1989:i:spring:p:113-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed