Exit with Multiplant Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kovenock, Dan & Phillips, Gordon M, 1997.
"Capital Structure and Product Market Behavior: An Examination of Plant Exit and Investment Decisions,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(3), pages 767-803.
- Kovenock, D. & Phillips, G.M., 1995. "Capital Structure and Product Market Behavior: An Examination of Plant Exit and Investment Decisions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 313.95, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Dan Kovenock & Gordon M Phillips, 1995. "Capital Structure and Product Market Behavior: An Examination of Plant Exit and Investment Decisions," Working Papers 95-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dan Kovenock & Gordon M. Phillips, 1995. "Capital Structure and Product Market Behavior: An Examination of Plant Exit and Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 89, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kolko, Jed & Neumark, David, 2010.
"Does local business ownership insulate cities from economic shocks?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Jed Kolko & David Neumark, 2010. "Does Local Business Ownership Insulate Cities from Economic Shocks?," NBER Chapters,in: Cities and Entrepreneurship National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolko, Jed & Neumark, David, 2009. "Does Local Business Ownership Insulate Cities from Economic Shocks?," IZA Discussion Papers 4415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn D. Klimek & Mark J. Roberts, 2003. "Entrant Experience and Plant Exit," NBER Working Papers 10133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bichescu, Bogdan & Raturi, Amitabh, 2015. "The antecedents and consequences of plant closing announcements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 197-210.
- Angelo Castaldo & Laura Ferrari-Bravo, 2014. "Mergers in declining industries: puzzles from competition and industrial policies," Public Finance Research Papers 9, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Masato Nishiwaki & Hyoeg Ug Kwon, 2013. "Are Losers Picked? An Empirical Analysis of Capacity Divestment and Production Reallocation in the Japanese Cement Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 430-467, June.
- Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 1998. "Bridging Behavioral and Economic Theories of Decline: Organizational Inertia, Strategic Competition, and Chronic Failure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(4), pages 501-519, April.
- Wilson, Nathan E., 2012. "Uncertain regulatory timing and market dynamics," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 102-115.
- Louri, Helen & Peppas, Costas & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2006. "Foreign presence, technical efficiency and firm survival in Greece: a simultaneous equation model with latent variables approach," MPRA Paper 29274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii, Sergei, 2010. "Optimal stopping in Levy models, for non-monotone discontinuous payoffs," MPRA Paper 27999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Sutton, 1996. "Gibrats Legacy," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 14, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bruce Blonigen & Benjamin Liebman & Wesley Wilson, 2013. "Antidumping and Production-Line Exit: The Case of the US Steel Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(4), pages 395-413, June.
- Dunne, Timothy & Klimek, Shawn D. & Roberts, Mark J., 2005. "Exit from regional manufacturing markets: The role of entrant experience," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 399-421, June.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco, 2001. "Technology use and plant closure1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 21-34, January.
- Andrew Eckert & Heather Eckert, 2014. "Regional Patterns in Gasoline Station Rationalization in Canada," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 99-122, March.
- Besanko, David & Doraszelski, Ulrich & Lu, Lauren Xiaoyuan & Satterthwaite, Mark, 2010. "On the role of demand and strategic uncertainty in capacity investment and disinvestment dynamics," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 383-389, July.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Ken Onishi & Naoki Wakamori, 2017. "Excess Capacity and Effectiveness of Policy Interventions: Evidence from the Cement Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1073, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:19:y:1988:i:winter:p:568-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.