Economic and Technological Models for Evaluation of Energy Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Mansfield & John Rapoport & Anthony Romeo & Samuel Wagner & George Beardsley, 1977. "Social and Private Rates of Return from Industrial Innovations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 221-240.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1980. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 863-873, December.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Christensen, Laurits R, 1974. "Testing for the Existence of a Consistent Aggregate Index of Labor Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 391-404, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Shishir K., 1981. "Energy policy and planning in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(8), pages 823-851.
- Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto & A. Wahid, Mazlan, 2016. "Multicriteria-based decision aiding technique for assessing energy policy elements-demonstration to a case in Bangladesh," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 237-244.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:21-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milad Maralani & Milad Maralani & Basil Sharp & Golbon Zakeri, 2016. "The Potential Impact of Industrial Energy Savings on The New Zealand Economy," EcoMod2016 9308, EcoMod.
- Clinch, J. Peter & Healy, John D., 2003. "Valuing improvements in comfort from domestic energy-efficiency retrofits using a trade-off simulation model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 565-583, September.
- Maryse Labriet & Laurent Drouet & Marc Vielle & Richard Loulou & Amit Kanudia & Alain Haurie, 2015. "Assessment of the Effectiveness of Global Climate Policies Using Coupled Bottom-up and Top-down Models," Working Papers 2015.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nic Rivers & Mark Jaccard, 2005. "Combining Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches to Energy-Economy Modeling Using Discrete Choice Methods," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 83-106.
- Walter Labys, 2005. "Commodity Price Fluctuations: A Century of Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2005-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Matar, Walid & Murphy, Frederic & Pierru, Axel & Rioux, Bertrand, 2015. "Lowering Saudi Arabia's fuel consumption and energy system costs without increasing end consumer prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 558-569.
- Lanz, Bruno & Rausch, Sebastian, 2011. "General equilibrium, electricity generation technologies and the cost of carbon abatement: A structural sensitivity analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1035-1047, September.
- Gauthier de Maere d'Aertrycke & Olivier Durand-Lasserve & Marco Schudel, 2014. "Integration of Power Generation Capacity Expansion in an Applied General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2014.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Henrik Jacobsen, 2000.
"Modelling a sector undergoing structural change: The case of Danish energy supply,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 231-247, December.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 1998. "Modelling a sector undergoing structural change: The case of Danish energy supply," MPRA Paper 42708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Adam & Kolk, David & Brady, Michael & Kneisel, Robert, 1981. "Energy development and urban employment creation: The case of the city of Los Angeles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(10), pages 1041-1052.
- Laha, Priyanka & Chakraborty, Basab, 2017. "Energy model – A tool for preventing energy dysfunction," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 95-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:8:y:1977:i:autumn:p:444-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.